Advanced Concrete Surfaces is now hiring full time concrete finishers at our Dallas, Austin, and Houston Branches. Relocation allowance available to the right candidate.
Operates a screed to level freshly placed concrete according to grade and depth specification
Smooth concrete surface using either a hand trowel, long handled “bull float” powered float and/or riding trowel machines
Cut joints/grooves in concrete with edging tools to help control cracking, as well as layout and saw cut joints with an early entry saw
Installs waterproofing systems per design specifications without deviation or substitution.
Installs flashing, pour stops, and balcony weep systems
- Valid CDL Class A or B license
- Must understand ADA compliance
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Skill in smoothing, finishing freshly placed concrete, applying surface treatments and restoring concrete surfaces.
- Work overtime as required
- Must be able to meet all safety requirements and applicable safety policies.
- Work closely with peers on a set crew under the supervision of a qualified foreman
We offer a generous benefits package including:
- Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401k with Company match
Advanced Concrete Surfaces is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Advanced Concrete Surfaces does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
|Job Category||Full Time|